ONLINE STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Regulations define the general terms, conditions and method of sale conducted by Jakimiec & Partners sp. Z oo via the online store https://sklep.stratosferycznie.pl (hereinafter: the “Online Store”) and specifies the terms and conditions of the provision by Jakimiec & Partners sp. z o. o. . . free services by electronic means.
§ 1 Definitions
- Working days – means days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Supply – means the actual act of delivering to the Customer by the Seller, via the Supplier, the Goods specified in the order.
- Supplier – means the entity with which the Seller cooperates in the delivery of Goods:
- a) a courier company;
- b) InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Kraków, providing services for the Delivery and operation of the post office box system (Paczkomaty).
- Password – means a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
- Customer – means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Consumer – means a natural person who performs a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity.
- Customer account – means an individual panel for each Customer, launched on his behalf by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded the contract for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Login – means the individual identification of the Customer, determined by him, consisting of a string of letters, numbers or other characters, required together with the Password to set up a Customer Account in the Online Store. Login is the correct e-mail address of the Customer.
- Entrepreneur – means a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf and performing a legal transaction directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Entrepreneur with Consumer rights – means a natural person concluding a Sales Agreement directly related to its business activity, when the content of the Sales Agreement shows that it does not have a professional nature for this Entrepreneur, resulting in particular from the subject of his business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
- Regulations – means these regulations.
- Registration – means the actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Store.
- Dealer – means Jakimiec & Partners sp. z o. o. . . with headquarters in Rozgartach, Zławieś Wielka (87-134), ul. Sarnia 12B, NIP 8792601511, REGON 340614090, entered into the National Court Register under the number 0000333229, being also the owner of the Online Store.
- Store Website – means the websites where the Seller runs the Online Store, operating in the https://sklep.stratosferycznie.pl
- Commodity – means a product presented by the Seller via the Store’s Website, which may be the subject of a Sales Agreement.
- Durable medium – means a material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information personally addressed to him, in a manner enabling access to information in the future for a period appropriate to the purposes for which this information is used, and which allow the stored information to be restored unchanged.
- Sales agreement – means a sales contract concluded remotely, on the terms set out in the Regulations, between the Customer and the Seller.
§2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store’s Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos posted on the Store’s Website (except for logos and photos presented on the Website) Store for the purpose of presenting goods, the copyrights of which belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in a manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
- The Seller uses the mechanism of “cookies”, which are saved by the Seller’s server on the hard drive of the Customer’s end device when using the Store’s Website. The use of “cookies” is aimed at the correct operation of the Store’s Website on the Customers’ end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer’s end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer’s end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer may disable the “cookies” mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Seller indicates that disabling “cookies” may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store’s Website.
- In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store’s Website and in order to use the services provided electronically via the Store’s Website, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content and use by the Customer of the Online Store, the Store’s Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner that is against the law, decency or infringing personal rights of third parties.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may entail the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users. The Seller never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer is obliged to make a free Registration.
- Registration is not necessary to place an order in the Online Store.
- In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
- When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer’s personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of this data.
- The Customer’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Seller. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller’s address via e-mail.
- After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, the Registration confirmation by the Seller. At this moment, an agreement is concluded for the electronic provision of the Customer Account Service, and the Customer gains the ability to access the Customer Account and make changes to the data provided during Registration.
§ 4 Orders
- The information contained on the Store’s Website does not constitute an offer of the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to Customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
- The Customer may place orders in the Online Store via the Online Store Website, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- A customer placing an order via the Store’s Website completes the order by selecting the Goods he is interested in. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the “ADD TO CART” button under the given Goods presented on the Shop Website. After completing the entire order and indicating the method of Delivery and payment method in the “CART”, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller, selecting the “Order and pay” button on the Store’s Website. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed about the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as about all additional costs that he is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement.
- By placing an order, the Customer submits an offer to the Seller to conclude a Contract for the sale of the Goods being the subject of the order.
- After placing the order, the Seller sends a confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 para. 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
- After the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, the Seller confirms to the Customer its terms by sending them on a durable medium to the Customer’s e-mail address or in writing to the address provided by the Customer during Registration or placing an order.
§ 5 Payment
- The prices on the Store’s Website placed next to the given Goods are gross prices and do not contain information on the costs of Delivery and any other costs that the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Agreement, about which the Customer will be informed when choosing the method of Delivery and placing the order.
- The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the ordered Goods:
a) bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer and after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account);
b) a payment card and a bank transfer via an external payment system PayU, operated by PayU SA with its registered office in Poznań (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order to the Customer and after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account);
c) bank transfer to the Seller’s bank account with the option of personal collection at the Seller’s office (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of order acceptance to the Customer, and the Goods will be released at the Seller’s office, after the funds are credited to the Seller’s bank account);
d) cash on delivery, payment by the Supplier when making the Delivery (in this case, the execution of the order will begin after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order to the Customer).
- The Customer is each time informed by the Seller on the Store’s Website about the date on which he is obliged to make the payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Agreement.
- In the event of the Customer’s failure to pay the payment within the time limit referred to in §5 para. 3 of the Regulations, the Seller sets an additional deadline for the Customer to make the payment and informs the Customer about it on a durable medium. The information about the additional payment deadline also includes information that after the expiry of this deadline, the Seller will withdraw from the Sales Agreement. In the event of the ineffective expiry of the second payment deadline, the Seller will send the Customer a declaration of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to art. 491 of the Civil Code.
§ 6 Delivery
- The Seller carries out the Delivery on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods subject to the Sales Agreement without defects.
- The Seller publishes information on the number of Working Days needed for the Delivery and execution of the order on the Store’s Website.
- The date of Delivery and execution of the order indicated on the Store’s Website is counted in Working Days in accordance with §5 para. 2 of the Regulations.
- The date of Delivery and execution of the order indicated on the Store’s Website is counted in Business Days from the date of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement if the Customer selects the payment option “cash on delivery”.
- The ordered Goods are delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
- If InPost Paczkomaty Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Krakow as the Supplier, the Delivery address will be the address of the parcel locker selected by the Customer at the time of ordering.
- On the day of sending the Goods to the Customer, the information confirming sending the parcel by the Seller is sent to the Customer’s e-mail address.
- The customer is obliged to inspect the delivered parcel in time and in the manner accepted for parcels of a given type. In the event of a loss or damage to the shipment, the Customer has the right to demand that the Supplier’s employee draws up the appropriate protocol.
- The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
- In order to receive a VAT invoice, the customer should declare at the time of purchase that he is purchasing the Goods as an Entrepreneur (taxpayer). The above declaration is submitted by marking the appropriate field in the order form, before sending the order to the Seller.
- In the absence of the Customer at the address indicated by him, provided when placing the order as the Delivery address, the Supplier’s employee will leave a notice or attempt to contact by phone to determine the date on which the Customer will be present. In the event of returning the ordered Goods to the Online Store by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by e-mail or by phone, agreeing again with the Customer the date and cost of the Delivery.
§ 7 Warranty
- The Seller provides the Delivery of the Goods free from physical and legal defects. The seller is liable to the customer if the product has a physical or legal defect (warranty).
- If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
a) submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one or remove the defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the Product be replaced with a Product free from defects, or instead of the Product replaced, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Goods free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective Product with a Product free from defects or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Customer. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Customer’s request if it is impossible to bring the defective Goods into compliance with the Sales Agreement in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of compliance with the Sales Agreement. The costs of repair or replacement are borne by the Seller.
- The customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the address of the Seller. In the case of a Customer who is a Consumer and an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights, the cost of delivery is covered by the Seller.
- The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years of the Goods being delivered to the Customer. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects expires after one year, but this period may not end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence. Within this period, the Customer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a declaration of price reduction due to a defect in the Goods. If the Customer requested replacement of the Product with a Product free from defects or removal of the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement or submit a price reduction statement begins with the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacing the Product or removing the defect.
- The Seller enables the Customer who is a Consumer to take advantage of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. The authorized entity, competent for the Seller, is the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection in Bydgoszcz, branch office in Toruń, ul. Stanisława Moniuszki 15/21, 87-100 Toruń, https://www.wiih.com.pl
§ 8 Complaints
- Any complaints related to the Goods or the implementation of the Sales Agreement may be sent by the Customer in writing to the Seller’s address.
- The Seller, within 14 days from the date of the request containing the complaint, will respond to the complaint of the Good or the complaint related to the implementation of the Sales Agreement reported by the Customer.
- The customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address email@example.com . In the complaint, the Customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days, consider complaints and provide the Customer with a reply.
§ 9 Warranty
- Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
- In the case of Goods covered by the guarantee, information on the existence and content of the guarantee is each time presented on the Store’s Website.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
- A Customer who is a Consumer and an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights who concluded a Sales Agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The period for withdrawal from the Sales Agreement begins from the moment the Goods are taken over by the Consumer, Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights or a third party designated by them, other than the carrier.
- A consumer and an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights may withdraw from the Sales Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. This declaration may be submitted, for example, in writing to the address of the Seller, i.e .: Jakimiec & Partners sp. Z oo, Rozgarty, Sarnia 12B, 87-134 Zławieś Wielka or via e-mail to the address of the Seller, i.e .: firstname.lastname@example.org . The declaration may be submitted on a form, the specimen of which was posted by the Seller on the Store’s Website at the following address: Withdrawal form. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- A consumer and an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller via the form available on the website at: Electronic Withdrawal Form. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Consumer and Entrepreneurs with Consumer’s rights the receipt of the form submitted via the website.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered void.
- If the Consumer or an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s or Entrepreneur’s statement on withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, return all payments made by him, including the cost of Delivery of the Goods to the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer or Entrepreneur with Consumer’s rights until the Goods are returned or until the Consumer or Entrepreneurs with Consumer’s rights provide proof of returning the Goods, whichever occurs first.
- If the Consumer or an Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights exercising the right of withdrawal chose a method of delivery of the Goods other than the cheapest usual method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights.
- The Consumer or Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights is obliged to return the Goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Goods to the Seller’s address before the deadline.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Customer who is a Consumer or an Entrepreneur with Consumer rights bears only the direct costs of the return.
- If, due to its nature, the Goods cannot normally be returned by post, the Seller shall inform the Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights about the costs of returning the goods on the Store’s Website.
- The Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights are responsible for the decrease in the value of the Good as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer or Entrepreneur with Consumer rights, unless the Consumer or Entrepreneur with Consumer rights has expressly agreed to a different method of return that does not involve any costs for him.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not granted to the Consumer and the Entrepreneur with the Consumer’s rights in relation to contracts in which the Goods are delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
§ 11 Free services
- The Seller provides the Customers with free electronic services:
a) Contact form;
d) Running a Customer Account;
e) Posting opinions.
- Services specified in §11 para. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and method of granting access to selected services mentioned, about which he will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate to the amendment of the Regulations.
- The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Seller using the form available on the Store’s Website.
- Resignation from the free service Contact Form is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send inquiries to the Seller.
- The Newsletter service can be used by any customer who enters his e-mail address, using the registration form provided by the Seller on the Store’s Website. After submitting the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive an activation link by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form in order to confirm the subscription to the Newsletter. As soon as the link is activated by the Customer, an agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service by electronic means is concluded.
- During Registration, the Customer may additionally check the appropriate box in the registration form in order to subscribe to the Newsletter service.
- The Newsletter service consists in sending by the Seller, to the e-mail address, electronic messages containing information about new products or services in the Seller’s offer. The newsletter is sent by the Seller to all customers who have subscribed.
- Each Newsletter addressed to given Customers includes in particular: information about the sender, the completed “subject” field, specifying the content of the shipment and information about the possibility and method of resignation from the free Newsletter service.
- The Customer may at any time unsubscribe from the Newsletter by unsubscribing via the link provided in each e-mail sent as part of the Newsletter service or by deactivating the appropriate field in the Customer Account.
- The free Chat service is available on the Store’s Website, allows you to talk to a consultant, as well as leave a telephone number or e-mail address in order to get back contact.
- Resignation from the free Chat service is possible at any time and consists in not making calls with the Seller.
- The Customer Account Maintenance service is available after Registration on the terms described in the Regulations and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel on the Store’s Website, enabling the Customer to modify the data he provided during Registration, as well as tracking the status of orders and the history of orders already completed.
- The Customer who has registered may submit a request to the Seller to delete the Customer Account, but in the event of a request to delete the Customer Account by the Seller, it may be deleted up to 14 days from the request.
- The service of Posting opinions consists in enabling by the Seller, Customers who have a Customer Account, to publish on the Store’s Website individual and subjective statements of the Customer regarding, in particular, the Goods.
- Resignation from the service. Posting opinions is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to post content on the Store’s Website.
- The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services, in the event of the Customer acting to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, breach by the Customer of the law or the provisions of the Regulations, and also when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified for security reasons. – in particular: breaking the security of the Online Store Website by the Customer or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the above-mentioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 12 Responsibility of the Customer in terms of the content posted by him
- By posting content and making it available, the Customer disseminates the content voluntarily. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with its activities. The seller is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides adequate ICT resources for this purpose.
- The customer declares that:
a) is entitled to use proprietary copyrights, industrial property rights and / or related rights to – respectively – works, objects of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and / or objects of related rights that make up the content;
b) placing and sharing, as part of the services referred to in §11 of the Regulations, personal data, image and information about third parties took place legally, voluntarily and with the consent of the persons they concern;
c) agrees to access the published content by other Customers and the Seller, as well as authorizes the Seller to use them free of charge in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations;
d) gives consent to compilations of works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The customer is not entitled to:
a) posting, as part of using the services referred to in §11 of the Regulations, personal data of third parties and disseminating the image of third parties without the consent or consent of a third party required by law;
b) posting, as part of using the services referred to in §11 of the Regulations, advertising and / or promotional content.
- The Seller is responsible for the content posted by the Customers, provided that it receives notification in accordance with §13 of the Regulations.
- It is forbidden for Customers to post, as part of using the services referred to in §11 of the Regulations, content that could, in particular:
a) be published in bad faith, e.g. with an intention to infringe personal rights of third parties;
b) violate any rights of third parties, including rights related to the protection of copyright and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, trade secret or related to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or constitute a threat to other people, contain vocabulary that violates good manners (e.g. by using profanity or expressions commonly considered offensive);
d) be contrary to the interests of the Seller;
e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Regulations, good manners, provisions of applicable law, social or moral norms.
- If a notification is received in accordance with §13 of the Regulations, the Seller reserves the right to modify or delete the content posted by the Customers as part of their use of the services referred to in §11 of the Regulations, in particular with regard to the content on which, on on the reports of third parties or relevant authorities, it was found that they may constitute a violation of these Regulations or applicable law. The Seller does not control the posted content on an ongoing basis.
- The Customer agrees to the Seller’s free use of the content posted by him as part of the Store’s Website.
§ 13 Reporting a threat or violation of rights
- In the event that the Customer or another person or entity considers that the content published on the Store’s Website violates their rights, personal rights, decency, feelings, morality, beliefs, the principles of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or under an obligation , may notify the Seller of a potential breach.
- The Seller, notified of a potential violation, takes immediate steps to remove the content causing the violation from the Store’s Website.
§ 14 Personal Data Protection
§ 15 Termination of the contract (not applicable to Contracts of sale)
- Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the above-mentioned. the agreement and the provisions below.
- The Customer who has registered terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending an appropriate declaration of will to the Seller, using any means of distance communication that allows the Seller to read the Customer’s declaration of intent.
- The Seller terminates the contract for the provision of electronic services by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of will to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
§ 16 Final Provisions
- The Seller is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Customers who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller is liable only in the event of deliberate damage and within the limits of actual losses incurred by the Customer who is an Entrepreneur.
- The content of these Regulations may be recorded by printing, saving on a carrier or downloading at any time from the Store’s Website.
- In the event of a dispute arising under the concluded Sales Agreement, the parties will endeavor to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the settlement of any disputes arising from these Regulations is Polish law.
- The Seller informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. The rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of entities authorized to out-of-court dispute resolution. They may be, in particular, consumer ombudsmen or Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- The seller informs that at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ a platform for the online dispute resolution system between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from the date of publication on the Store’s Website. The Seller will inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §15 of the Regulations.
- The regulations come into force on 01/01/2021